Friday 26 November 2010

Weather v Climate

With the sad predictability of an England middle-order collapse, respected scientist Richard Littlejohn is the first columnist to trot out this piece of HILARIOUS commentary:
"It’s late November and parts of Britain are under eight inches of snow. That’ll be the global warming, then."

By happy conicidence, today sees the release of a Met Office report that says 2010 is on course to be the hottest in recorded history. That'll be the global warming, then.

Mind how you go, Richard.

2 comments:

MJ said...

As much as I'd love to be able to disect everything Littlejohn writes, I can't get to the end of the first paragraph without thinking "What a fanny" and giving up.

Ta for doing the jobs I hate, my post would have been the thesaurus entry for 'arsehole'

William Lebreton said...

I did see that (sadly my household has the DM) and it did piss me off.

It's WINTER Richard. Do you understand that concept???